iRobbie is the revolutionary app that brings a smartphone power to your robotic projects and allows you to control your Arduino, ESP8266 or ESP32-CAM robots with your iPhone. iRobbie connects via Bluetooth or WiFi to the Arduino, ESP32-CAM or ESP8266 boards. Use the iPhone camera and play with object recognition, object tracking and more. Start learning computer vision and neural networks with iRobbie App! With iRobbie your Arduino robot can recognize and track over 60 objects, get a responsive touch screen joystick and even allow you to play music!
Now the iRobbie-A App in addition to Bluetooth also supports WiFi ESP8266 and ESP32-CAM! With ESP32-CAM you can build your own video surveillance robot and control it through the Internet.
- Object Tracker – tap and drag over the object you want to track and your iRobbie robot will follow the object.
- Face Tracking and Smile Recognition.
- iFinder – just tell iRobbie what you want him to find. iRobbie is able to recognize over 60 objects and he will start tracking the object after recognizing it.
- Voice Control – you can control your iRobbie robot by telling him here to go.
- Remote Control – a responsive touch screen joystick on your iPhone to control the iRobbie robot.
- Xylophone – play music with your iRobbie Arduino robot.
- Video surveillance with ESP32-CAM
Video Surveillance Robot
With ESP32-CAM you can build your own video surveillance robot and control it through the Internet.
For example, with the iRobbie-A app you can send the robot to the kitchen to check if you accidentally left the kettle on the stove!
See the detailed instructions on how to build the robot on the Arduino Project Hub
Meet Ghosty and Skully!
Make cool Halloween robots. We named ours “Skully” and “Ghosty”. They can follow your face and they know when you are smiling to laugh with you!