Meet iRobbie 1.1. In this release we added face tracking and smile recognition. Convert your iPhone into a powerful toolbox for your Arduino projects!
iRobbie is the revolutionary app that brings a smartphone power to your Arduino project. iRobbie connects via Bluetooth to the Arduino Board. Use the iPhone camera and play with object recognition, object tracking and more. Start learning computer vision and neural networks with the iRobbie App! With iRobbie your Arduino robot can recognize and track over 60 objects, get a responsive touch screen joystick and even allow you to play music!
- Object Tracker – tap and drag over the object you want to track and your iRobbie robot will follow the object.
- iFinder – just tell iRobbie what you want him to find. iRobbie is able to recognize over 60 objects and he will start tracking the object after recognizing it.
- Voice Control – you can control your iRobbie robot by telling him here to go.
- Remote Control – a responsive touch screen joystick on your iPhone to control the iRobbie robot.
- Xylophone – play music with your iRobbie Arduino robot.
Meet Ghosty and Skully!
Make cool Halloween robots. We named ours “Skully” and “Ghosty”. They can follow your face and they know when you are smiling to laugh with you!